This well furnished, newly renovated unit is the home away from home your were looking for. The master bedroom downstairs has a lovely king bed with flat screen TV. Chef's kitchen has new cabinetry with all stainless steel appliances. On the lanai you have magnificent mountain and golf course views with a comfortable dining table perfect for your morning juice or coffee. Inside you also have dining options for a family of 6. The living room has a flat screen TV and a split air conditioner to keep you nice and cool on those hot Hawaiian summer days. Upstairs you will find 2 queen beds and a bathroom with stand up shower with a split air conditioner. This unit is not on the ground floor.
There is a washer/dryer in the unit and all units come with free WiFi access. Condo is fully stocked with linens, towels and all kitchen needs such as a coffee maker, blender, dishes, pots, pans, etc. One off street, secure parking space is included.
Within walking distance you can choose between three pools, a tennis court, two world-class golf courses at Turtle Bay Resort, fine dining restaurants, amazing beaches, surfing, horseback riding, and a beautiful spa.
Unit is located on the grounds of Turtle Bay Resort.
10 minute drive to Sunset Beach, Pipeline, Waimea Bay and Valley and Shark’s Cove.
20 minute drive to the town of Hale’iwa where you can find great restaurants, shopping and adventure tours like Shark Tours, jet-ski rentals, and scuba diving.
10 minute drive to BYU and Polynesian Cultural Center.
Please check out website Turtle Bay Condos for more information regarding all that the North Shore has to offer.
No smoking/no pets allowed.
Flexible Booking & Cancellation Policy
- We allow full refunds on any reservation made within the last 24 hours.
- Beginning on 10/20/20, if you are booking a new reservation with an arrival date of 12/31/20 or earlier, we allow refunds outside of 14 days minus our nominal booking fee.
- If you booked your 2020 reservation prior to 10/20/20, we allow refunds outside of 30 days minus our nominal booking fee.
- If you're booking a reservation with an arrival date of 1/1/21 or later, we allow refunds outside of 30 days minus our nominal booking fee.
- If there is a mandated quarantine policy in effect by the State of Hawaii during your travel dates, we will allow you to rebook 100% of your stay within 365 days from your initial arrival date.
- Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties.
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, electronics, ACs, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- All bed and bathroom linens laundered and installed with care.
- Our condos include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- No Contact Check-ins - there is no need to come to an office during your stay. Utilize the wireless keypads on most of our properties.
57-101Kuilima Drive Unit 143
Kahuku, HI 96712
- Fully stocked kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, microwave, dishwasher, stovetop, oven, refrigerator, coffeemaker, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, flatware
- One king bed in the master bedroom downstairs
- Two queen beds in the upstairs bedroom
- Free WiFi in the unit
- Flat screen TV in the living room
- Flat screen in master bedroom with cable
- Split A/Cs in the living room and upstairs loft
- Screened in lanai on the Fazio golf course
- Three beautiful pools with lounge chairs, tables, and grills
- Tennis court on property
- On site security day and night
- Walking distance to Turtle Bay Resort golf courses, restaurants, spa and beaches
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Sioux Falls, US
Reviewed: Oct 12, 2021
Property Manager Property
Ray Debenham Hawaii
Las Vegas, US
Reviewed: Aug 31, 2021
Loved Nicole she is wonderful and so helpful!! Beautiful property!! Manager Response: Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your review. We hope to host your next vacation again soon!Property
Reviewed: Jul 6, 2021
Nicole was great to work with and communicated all the information needed a step ahead of when we would need it. Great vacation! We enjoyed our stay and had everything we needed. Minimal suggestion would be considering to add a ceiling fan in the master bedroom so we didnt have to run the AC every night. Manager Response: Thank you for the review and for choosing to stay with us! We hope you can return soon and I'll grab a stand up fan for the bedroom as a back up until we can look into the ceiling fan. Mahalo nui!Property
Reviewed: Jan 14, 2020
Property Manager Property
Everything was provided to make us feel at home. I wish the weather was better, lots of rain. We really couldnt complain thou, Alaska was being hit with snow and below zero weather. We were experiencing 60+ temperatures and the water was great. We were able to see surfing moderate size waves (three to six foot) almost every day. Turtle Bay Condos team were very friendly and accommodating to our needs. Manager Response: Thank you for staying with us, Patricia. Happy that we could help when you needed it. We hope that you can return soon.
Reviewed: Dec 3, 2019
Excellent, the only improvement could be a new mattress in the master bedroom. Manager Response: Thank you for the review, April. It's so nice to hear that we are doing well as management and that the housekeepers are keeping the unit in tip top shape. We will speak with the homeowners regarding the mattress. This week we are having new carpet installed! Hope that we can host your next vacation soon!Property
Kailua Kona, US
Reviewed: May 15, 2019
Emails and directions were accurate and easy to follow. Manager Response: We are happy to hear that the arrival instructions were clear.Property
This property was clean comfortable and included everything that you would need. Manager Response: Mahalo for your review, Daniel. We hope that you can return to beautiful Ku'ilima Estates soon.
North Salt Lake, US
Reviewed: Jan 7, 2019
Manager Comments: So thrilled you loved this unit as much as we do!Property
Reviewed: Oct 8, 2018
Manager Response: Janet, thank you so much for your review. We hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future.Property