COVID-19 News Updates
Oahu COVID-19 News Updates
We are thrilled to welcome our kama'aina residents and guests not subject to the 14 day quarantine to come visit spectacular Oahu and stay with us at Turtle Bay Condos! And we finally have some good news to share for our out-of-state guests as well... please read below and be sure to get all documentation prepared before arrival.
We are open and accepting reservations for ALL Travelers arriving October 15th and beyond!
Please check Hawaii Covid 19 for up to date information regarding travel to Hawaii. They offer resources to obtain your negative COVID-19 by "Trusted Partners" in your area. Tests must be completed within 72 hours of your travel date.
Hawaii has launched its own State Department Page solely dedicated to Covid-19 information at the Hawaii State Department of Health.
HAWAII TO LAUNCH COVID-19 PRE-TRAVEL TESTING PROGRAM FOR OUT-OF-STATE TRAVELERS OCTOBER 15
UPDATED 9/16/20: Gov. David Ige announced all travelers arriving in Hawai‘i from out-of-state will be required to get a valid COVID-19 test 72 hours prior to their arrival and to show proof of a negative test result to avoid the 14-day quarantine. The pre-travel testing program is set to begin October 15, 2020. For more, read BREAKING: Hawaii to launch pre-travel testing program Oct. 15
- Read the self-quarantine instructions here.
- Learn about the guidance the Hawai‘i Tourism Authority is providing to the visitor industry.
- The State of Hawaii has launched a web application to collect traveler information. Upon arrival, each traveler can now enter their information directly on the State’s web application at Safe Travels website.
- Hawaii has launched its own State Department Page solely dedicated to Covid-19 information at Hawaii Covid-19.
- Sign up for the Voluntary 2nd Test Program and Save! Please click here for more info.
Flexible Booking & Cancellation Policy
- We allow full refunds on any reservation made within the last 24 hours.
- Beginning on 10/20/20, if you are booking a new reservation with an arrival date of 12/31/20 or earlier, we allow refunds outside of 14 days minus our nominal booking fee.
- If you booked your 2020 reservation prior to 10/20/20, we allow refunds outside of 30 days minus our nominal booking fee.
- If you're booking a reservation with an arrival date of 1/1/21 or later, we allow refunds outside of 30 days minus our nominal booking fee.
- If there is a mandated quarantine policy in effect by the State of Hawaii during your travel dates, we will allow you to rebook 100% of your stay within 365 days from your initial arrival date.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties.
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, electronics, ACs, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- All bed and bathroom linens laundered and installed with care.
- Our condos include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- No Contact Check-ins - there is no need to come to an office during your stay. Utilize the wireless keypads on most of our properties.