COVID-19 News Updates
We are open and accepting future reservations.
While we are sad we are unable to host you now, rest assured that Turtle Bay Condos will be ready for you when the time is right for visitors to return to Oahu.
Hawaii has launched its own State Department Page solely dedicated to Covid-19 information at the Hawaii State Department of Health.
Some of the most reliable websites for updates on COVID-19 are: CDC ,World Health Organization, National Institutes of Health and U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, and U.S. Travel Association. For supplemental information for local updates we encourage you to check Oahu Covid-19 Updates for Oahu specific information and for periodic updates from the Mayor Kirk Caldwell, the Governor of Hawaii and state health officials on this developing story as it pertains to our state specifically.
Governor Ige Extended Hawaii's Mandatory 14-day Quarantine For All Incoming Travelers
- On April 25, 2020, Governor Ige extended Hawaii's mandatory 14-day quarantine for all incoming travelers, which began on March 26 and includes travel to neighbor islands. All incoming travelers, including anyone traveling between the islands, will be required to self-quarantine in their home or another lodging for 14 days. For more, read
Governor Ige extends stay-at-home order across the state through May 31.
- Read the self-quarantine instructions here.
- Learn about the guidance the Hawai‘i Tourism Authority is providing to the visitor industry.
- The State of Hawaii has launched a web application to collect traveler information. Upon arrival, each traveler can now enter their information directly on the State’s web application at Safe Travels website.
- Hawaii has launched its own State Department Page solely dedicated to Covid-19 information at Hawaii Covid-19.
If there is a mandated quarantine policy in effect by the State of Hawaii during your travel dates, we will allow you to rebook 100% of your stay within 365 days from your initial arrival date.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties.
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, electronics, ACs, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- All bed and bathroom linens laundered and installed with care.
- Our condos include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- No Contact Check-ins - there is no need to come to an office during your stay. Utilize the wireless keypads on most of our properties.